Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Zombie Reindeer Apocalypse or Rudolph the Horny Reindeer

  Facebook can sometimes have some pretty crazy conversations. What starts out as innocent, fun posts end up as hilarious, crazy/weird ones. I happen to say the craziest things, myself, I must admit. Especially when I'm tired. I get this creative spark and such, ending up changing subjects, creating stories, etc.
 Tonight was one of them, and one of the funniest because it happened to be with my greatest friends who also have creative minds (in high school, we were among the founders and most active members of a creative writer's club).


Identification key: 
Jennifer Fulk or Jen (myself)
S (female friend whose name is so for privacy purposes)
J (male friend, as above)
H (female friend, as above)
All others (other Facebook friends/family)

Here is the post:

Jennifer Fulk
The one who ate Santa's cookies: R C
The one who saw mommy kissing Santa Claus: B F
The one who stole Santa's sled (with his reindeer still attached): S
The one who ate yellow snow: M C
The one who ate brown snow: E W
The one who won the snowball fight: J
The one whose snowman fell down: M D
The one who made the biggest wrapping paper mess: M B

Go to your friends list and place the first ones here in order (erase the names and replace with your own results)

Share and have a very Merry Christmas!

  • J Snowball fight champion. Also i could So see S doing that.

  • Jennifer Fulk Irony: My auntie lives in FL. There is no snow. Except, there is the snowman 
  • that's made of white sand!

  • Jennifer Fulk I totally agree with S's results. Yours, too.

  • Jennifer Fulk By the way. I wrote this FB activity, since I am bored and there is no activity thing
  • like this going around that's Christmas-themed. Please share this and try it, too!

  • M B That would be me.

  • Jennifer Fulk Lol I can totally imagine that

  • S Holy crap I'm awesome

  • S You know I would be upset about you guys thinking that mine matches me IF I didn't agree with it too xD

  • Jennifer Fulk Who wouldn't want to go for a joyride on the rarest ride of your life?

  • S probably get on the naughty list for it though

  • Jennifer Fulk Lol Yeah. If you don't crash the thing and kill yourself.

  • S another very likely possibility

  • Jennifer Fulk Lol

  • J you do plan on taking me and Jen with you right S? Also it wouldn't matter if you did it would still be awesome and fun.

  • S I wouldn't mind two passengers

  • Jennifer Fulk To die by crashing in a sleighful of horny reindeer?

  • S ...what?

  • Jennifer Fulk Whoah. Wait. I mean reindeer with their sharp antlers jabbing into you. Not what you think!

  • J Drunk right? S your awesome right now. Jen we now know how you wanna die.

  • S omg

  • J to late

  • J Your screwed

  • Jennifer Fulk NOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT TO GET RAPED BY REINDEER!!!!

  • S don't worry, I'm more likely to crash the sleigh first

  • J LMAO. that will just give them a straight shot a jen

  • Jennifer Fulk HEY!!! That's gin, you idiot!

  • J no its spelled right

  • S THERE WILL BE NO RAPING ON MY SLEIGH RIDE

  • Jennifer Fulk *glares so hard eyes water until they combust into large flames akin to catching ping pongs on fire don't try that at home trust me you will die or get hurt*

  • J lol You said and I quote "To die by crashing in a sleighful of horny reindeer?"
  • Jennifer Fulk Good. 'Cause Rudolph is the only male. See, in winter, female reindeer grow horns. Males, however, don't. Therefore, all of Santa's other reindeer are female.

  • Jennifer Fulk Lol

  • J one WTF? two how do you know this? lastly lets see if I get this your gonna be raped by 8 lesbian reindeer and one straight one?


  • S I'm pretty sure none of the reindeer are happy with this conversation


  • J because its revealing their plans or because they have no say


  • Jennifer Fulk I don't want to have children whose noses glow red. I'd have to cut their noses off. But then, people will claim that I had an affair with Voldemort, so I'll have to cut off their faces. But then, people will say that I had an affair with Freddy Krueger. So, I'll have to cut their heads off. But then, I'll have a bunch of headless children. But, then, I guess America is full of them.


  • J wow jen you get around


  • S *sits in corner*


  • J your just caught in the middle of this S


  • S *gets popcorn*


  • J  wow planning ahead much


  • S are you kidding?


  • S these comments are gold


  • J they prue us


  • J pure


  • Jennifer Fulk But, then, if there's so many headless children in America, I'll have to kill them. But, then, if I send them out of the country, they will be able to live out their own lives. But, then, people in other countries will see them as zombies and will want to kill them. But, then, people might also see them as aliens that came from outer space or as their gods/godesses, so they might give them sole power over their countries. But, then, if you have headless rulers, chaos will erupt, so they will probably die anyway. But, then, they might escape and get stranded on deserted islands and live out the rest of their lives in peace. But, then, if they are boys and girls, they might grow up and decide that, in order to keep their line alive, they will have to have children together. And then there will be children with red, glowing noses all over again. So, ultimately, if Rudolph rapes me while the sled crashes as a result of S's inexperience with driving a magical sleigh of reindeer, and I end up having his red-nosed children, I'll have to kill them. Problem solved!


  • S Why does my inexperience lead to rape? that's not fair dudes


  • Jennifer Fulk You don't have a sleigh-driving license!


  • S Neither does santa and he gets on just fine


  • J no S your inexperience leads us to crash the reindeer horny for jen lead to rape. jen either way your being raped by reindeer it doesn't matter what happens after. S I'm sure he does


  • Jennifer Fulk That's because he's magical.


  • H .... what did I just read?


  • J the most f***ed up Christmas story ever


  • Jennifer Fulk One of my magical moments of the mind.


  • S I don't know H I'm just trying to understand what the hells going on

  • Jennifer Fulk So, Merry Christmas to all, and to all --- go to bed! (but not with Rudolph, he's mine)


  • Jennifer Fulk To kill. Just in case he rapes me.

  • S OMG THAT IS MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT I THOUGH YOU MEANT

  • J S steals santa's ride and lets me and jen tag along and the reindeer escape and rape jen. don't forget about the other 8 horny reindeer


  • J and probably the audiences

  • Jennifer Fulk H!!!!



  • J ladies and gentlemen the face that makes reindeer horny


  • Jennifer Fulk ...THE END


  • H YES????

  • J apparently not jen


  • Jennifer Fulk They are. and WHAT THE FULK!!!! I FORGOT ABOUT ZOMBIE REINDEER!!!!! [H's signature] : To be continued....


  • J jen just face it your gonna have a merry Christmas 9 times then after by your kids


  • Jennifer Fulk NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • J its missing the caption JEN I'M COMING FOR YOU

  • Jennifer Fulk *flies away in stolen UFO far faster than Christmas magic up into space, crashing into the TARDIS, and ending up in a galaxy long time ago, far far away*

  • Jennifer Fulk (new Doctor companion)

  • J what the hell happened to the THE END

  • Jennifer Fulk OH FULK!!!!! I FORGOT THAT EVERY ONE OF HIS COMPANION DIES!!!!! oh well, humans can't live forever....

  • J but zombie reindeer can

  • Jennifer Fulk Well, it WAS, after all, changed to "To be continued"....


  • Jennifer Fulk That's the Doctor's problem now! 'Cause now I'm going to die! (And since he regenerates, they can fight until the end of the Earth, because the Sun will one day explode and zombie reindeer can't fly in space!)

  • J lol

  • Jennifer Fulk Unless of course, they steal a UFO of their own, but the Doctor won't let that happen. He'll either give them a chance (living on another planet, or else destroy them by casting them into a star.

  • J you seem to be avoiding the inevitable

  • Jennifer Fulk Causing all cells of zombie reindeer flesh to burn to nothingness.

  • Jennifer Fulk *wiggles eyebrows rapidly*

  • J still avoiding it

  • Jennifer Fulk What is it?

  • J reindeer are coming for you

  • Jennifer Fulk But in order to keep moving, they must feed......

  • Jennifer Fulk And since I'm far away and they don't know where I am, they turn and eye you with their glowing noses.

  • J THEY RAPE THEN EAT

  • J remember its after we crash thanks to s

  • Jennifer Fulk Pictured: J and Rudolph. Moment before Rudolph realizes: Well, if we can't start with her.....

  • Jennifer Fulk

  • J nope sorry I died with S your f***ed jen literally and figuratively

  • S you know what? Nevermind

  • S no sleigh ride for you kiddies

  • J lol

  • J what? WHY

  • S you're all banned from my sleigh ride

  • Jennifer Fulk HA HA HA HA!


  • J why

  • Jennifer Fulk Sign of the end of the world

  • S That sign is exactly why

  • J your world

  • Jennifer Fulk I knew J was from Venus!

  • J i wanna sleigh ride

  • Jennifer Fulk Er, Mars.

  • S no crazy *ss reindeer rapists/zombie thingys for you guys

  • J make up your mind

  • S you can sit at home while I crash and burn

  • J and S leave jen she's the one who is gonna be raped

  • Jennifer Fulk There will still be a Zombie Reindeer Apocalypse. S will crash and Rudolph will rape her instead.

  • J OH HELL NO HE WON'T

  • S you know what? fine

  • J fine what

  • S You can go J but Jen and I are BANNED

  • Jennifer Fulk

  • S I am not getting raped

  • S wtf jen?!

  • Jennifer Fulk ROTFL

  • S IS THAT REALLY NEEDED?

  • J I'm not going with out you S plus i can't your the one who stole it. JEN NO JUST NO. S you won't i won't allow it

  • S I think you should be banned from the internet for awhile

  • S or at least from google images

  • Jennifer Fulk

  • J translation life

  • S BAD JEN

  • S NO

  • J JEN WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE FACES KIDS MAKE AT YOU

  • S I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW WHAT NIGHTMARES FROM HELL LOOKED LIKE

  • Jennifer Fulk Fine. I'll use Bing images instead!

  • S I'm out

  • J HOW ABOUT NO. right behind you S

  • S enjoy your xmas tale

  • S I'm going to bed before I lose whats left of my sanity

  • J and the horny reindeer

  • Jennifer Fulk Lololol

  • Jennifer Fulk Just know he'll still rape you, S.

  • Jennifer Fulk In your nightmares.

  • J BACK FOR JUST A SECOND JEN DOWN ROUDOLPH DIE YOU S O B

  • J GONE

  • Jennifer Fulk I'll still be safe in the TARDIS in a galaxy long time ago, far far away.

  • Jennifer Fulk But, actually, since S said that we both are banned from the sleigh ride, she will crash it, herself. Maybe the Doctor will save her and humanity from such a fate. Maybe the Doctor will prevent the crash and warn Santa Claus that Rudolph is not an Earthling because "can't you obviously see that an animal with a glowing body part is unusual???" He'll take care of the invader, and so will save the world... with S as his next companion, who will undoubtedly die due to extraterrestrial reasons. But, she's a mortal, anyway. She would have died from old age, anyway. I'll miss seeing her. ....Come to think of it, I never got to say goodbye.

  • J BACK AGAIN its called hitching a ride

  • Jennifer Fulk Not with the Doctor!

  • J on the sleigh. OUT AGAIN

  • Jennifer Fulk Oh, Fulk. You don't know how to drive Fulkin' reindeer. Fulkin' Rudolph will still Fulkin' turn into a Fulkin' zombie and the Fulkin' world will Fulkin' die because of you! But if the Doctor saves you.... Fulkin' NO! You'd be a terrible Fulkin' companion! You're a plotting Fulkin' alien, yourself! (Lol Now I love using my name as a cussword!)

  • Jennifer Fulk Though, I wouldn't mind if it were:

  • Jennifer Fulk I think the coast is clear. *looks around nervously* The End

  • Jennifer Fulk Man, this was ridiculously long. I wonder if I make a blog out of crazy facebook conversations....

  • crazyfacebookconversations.blogspot.com
  • Jennifer Fulk Infinity!

  • Jennifer Fulk and beyond.

  • Jennifer Fulk The End



No comments:

Post a Comment