Monday, July 6, 2015

Who's That Pokemon? A Pokemon Mom's Guesses

So, I was scrolling through Facebook, when I found this:


I was curious about what my own mom would guess, so, after doing the quiz (And I got Mew! :3 Link on bottom.), I put my mom to the test and posted it in the comments:


LOL I just showed my mom a picture of Arbok, and she said, "Umm.... 

Charmander!" I sputtered into laughter. Then she guessed again, "I don't 

know! Satan-ander!" ...A good reminder that I'm not my mom.

The others on the list, according to my mom:

Pidgey: "Oh.... I almost have that one. I don't know, Bird-mander. ...Birdbrain. 

No, OwlCity. Birdcrap."

Charizard: "...THAT'S got to be Charmander. I don't know! Dragonface. 

Dragonrearend. Whatever, Dragonator."

Squirtle: "I know it has to do with 'turtle.' Turtlator. Turtlemater."

Raticate: "Ratitoto. Radical."

Spearow: "Umm. Chickenoid!"

Butterfree: "Let me think. Ummmmm.... Butterflightia."

Venusaur: "Tomato-- Uh, Tomato.... Tomatooid! No, wait. That's a flower. Then,

 Floweroid!"

Sandshrew: "Squirrelator! Squirrelyator!"

Pikachu: "PIKACHU!!!!!"

Weedle: "Pillar.... Pill.... Pillarum! Because it's a caterpillar, you know?"

...I just died. XD





The quiz link, as promised:

No comments:

Post a Comment