Saturday, January 11, 2014

Justin Bieber Cutout Prank... Gone Wrong!

Jennifer Fulk
September 4, 2013
My much belated senior prank.
I couldn't figure out what exactly I was going to do - until the other day. My sister wanted to get rid of it, so then I knew exactly what to do....
*evil smirky face*


R C, A S, and M B like this.

  • M B:  LOL
    September 4, 2013 at 8:24pm via mobile · Like

  • R C:  This is great haha
    September 5, 2013 at 11:21am · Like

  • Jennifer Fulk:  Last night, my mom finally remembered to tell me: The night I left it there, my mom & sis were going to the store, passing by it. There was a guy who was pulling it out and trying to tape it up and fix it. Suddenly, a cop car drove up speeding on the lawn of the school close to my mom and sis. They were freaked out. The person in the car came out and very sternly asked the guy what he was doing. "I just found this in the bushes, so I'm just taping it and fixing it!" The cop yelled at him, "Well, get out here and take it somewhere else!" So, no one got to see it on the morning of the first day of school. And that was the last time it was seen again.  lol
    September 20, 2013 at 7:46pm · Like · 1

  • Jennifer Fulk:  Oh, yeah. It was hard to put it in there 'cause there were hundreds of spider webs everywhere. Eee!
    September 20, 2013 at 7:47pm · Like · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment